Home Beauty Figs and Rouge Indian Fashion Blogger Mumbai Fashion Blogger Ofra Priya Adivarekar Purely Pro Blush Vellvette Box Review - The Vellvette Box
Review - The Vellvette Box
So last month, I finally jumped on to the Vellvette box bandwagon. We have all seen how many other beauty boxes failed to meet our expectations (Read: Scam Alert) and then came Vellvette box, which was launched last year. Should you go ahead and fill up the subscription form?
Read the full review to find out!
I convinced my sister into paying for my subscription. As I had shopped like crazy in the last two months, I had to ask her for an early valentine's day gift
(Yes! we sisters gift each other something, every year).
- Log on to the official Vellvette website
- Enter your contact details and fill out a form
(where you are asked about your skin, make up and hair care preferences)
- After confirming your subscription, the Vellvette box will be delivered to you in the
3rd or 4th week of every month.
How much does it cost?
- Rs 399 for a Monthly Subscription
- Rs 1099 for a 3-month Subscription
- There is also an option of Cash on delivery, where you are charged Rs 100 more
|My February Vellvette Box|
- I was happy with the overall experience. I had first signed up in the month of January,
but the subscriptions were already full. Full marks to their customer service, as they emailed me a reminder in February, and informed me that the subscriptions were now open.
- The box came home, well packed, and was delivered in the last week of February.
- I opted for Cash on Delivery. The process was hassle free.
- In the February box, I got three products.
Purely Pro Blush: I love the color of this blush. It suits my complexion and blends very well.
It's a bit shimmery, and hence, can only be used for specific occasions.
Figs & Rouge Aloe and Mint Balm: My latest go-to lip balm and hand cream.
I really love the flavor of mint in this product. It hydrates my lips and is not very sticky.
Definitely my favorite product in this box.
Ofra Vitamin C cleanser: I haven't tried this product yet, but it looks like it is worth a try.
I am glad that I subscribed to Vellvette box. The products are good,
and love the packaging of the box. Along with the products,
they also offer some discount coupons, which can be used if you want
to purchase the full sized product. I hope the next two boxes also bring a smile on my face.
Follow the Dancebee on